YOUTH GROUP NEWS…2022
(Youth Together, Youth Forever Youth Group – Anyone in 6th – 12th grades is welcome to join the Youth Group. You or your Family do not have to be a member of Zion’s for you to join the Youth Group. We meet every second Sunday of the Month from 7:00pm – 9:00pm (unless otherwise noted). We keep busy but we have a lot of fun!! Come join us!)
November 13, 2022 – Youth Group Meeting Notes
Members Present: Madison Schock, Tyler Buchman,
Madelyn Miller, Kyrsten Derr, Lizzy Davenport
Advisors Present: Charlotte Fritz & Darryl Fritz, Karen Wood,
David & Adele Snyder & Kyle Snyder
Kyrsten & Karen did the secretary’s report.
Charlotte did the treasurer’s report.
- The Pork & Sauerkraut dinner will be on November 19th from 3-7 p.m. We will need help to work it. Please come at 1pm if you are going to help – Note time change from 11am to 1pm.
- Christmas Party/Caroling will be held on Sunday, Dec. 11th from 1:00pm-7:00 or 8:00pm.
- A Gift will be provided to the Youth Group members. If you plan on bringing
a friend then you are responsible for providing a gift up to $25.00.
We will have pizza and drinks.
- Wear your favorite Christmas clothing/coats. Please wear a jacket, Not a sweatshirt (unless you have multiple layers on underneath it), but a jacket for Caroling…it gets very cold and we will be outside a lot.
- Eat a good lunch, pizza party will be after Caroling.
- Movie Sleepover will be held on Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7:00pm to Saturday, January 7, 2023 ending at 2:00pm.
- We will have popcorn and drinks. Please bring a favorite snack to share.
- Breakfast on Saturday will be cereal (if you want cereal please bring your favorite cereal) & Charlotte will get breakfast items/pastries/cookies from Sweet Lily.
- Bring Sleeping bag, air mattress (if you have one) pillow, blankets, toiletry items including deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, comb/brush, etc.)
- Wear warm PJs, it will get cold during the night.
- Poinsettias will be delivered on Friday, December 23rd. Please arrive around 7:00pm to help place the Poinsettias around the church. The more help we have,
the faster it will go.
- The Next Youth Group Meeting will be on Sunday, December 11th during the Christmas Caroling/Party – No Show & Tell for December.
- Show & Tell for the Friday, Jan. 6th Meeting will be Lizzy Davenport